Target Center Renovation Final Package
What to Expect:
- A magnificent five-story atrium that provides pedestrians with a connection to the interior of the building that cannot be found in another sports venue.
- An attractive and modern arena that enhances the visual appeal for entire neighborhood.
- More natural light and spectacular views of Downtown Minneapolis that create an unparalleled synergy between inside and outside.
- The latest in lighting technology to brighten the space and provide additional warmth.
- Polished concrete floors that will be virtually unrecognizable to long-time Target Center attendees, and remodeled Concessions stands and walls that will breathe new life and vibrancy to the arena.
- A variety of stunning locations for fans to gather, featuring phenomenal views of the Minneapolis skyline that offer unique food and drink options.
- New State of the Art High-Def Scoreboard
- Renovated Suite Level
- Acoustic Improvements
- Redone Exterior
- Additional Loading Docks
- Expanded Marshalling Yard
- New Glass Atrium for the Lobby and Box Office
- Updated Public Restrooms
- Concourse Improvements
- Additional Club Spaces
- New Locker Rooms
- Food and Beverage Improvements
- Architect: Alliiance & Sink Combs Dethlefs
- Construction Manager: M.A. Mortenson Construction & Thor Construction
- Branding & Wayfinding: Dimensional Innovations
- Owners Representative: TEGRA Group
- $128.9 million total cost
- $102.8 million Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) in construction cost